How Low Can You Go

Sore Muscles=Happy Pain

>> Friday, February 15, 2013

     Hello World.  Yesterday, I had to take a break from the gym because my legs are broken from the three sets of walking lunges that I did the day before.  Funny how walking lunges are THE exercise guaranteed to make my legs scream in pain.   I am going to head back to the gym today, but I am going to have to take it easy on the legs because they are still in pain any time I sit, stand, walk, go up the stairs, go down the stairs, sit to pee...you get the picture.

     This weekend is going to be an uneventful one and part of my is thankful for that, I need some time to just rest.

     The hot yoga studio near my house was giving away passes for Teacher Appreciation Week and a coped a few and gave them out to people on my staff that are interested, they were so happy.  I love doing nice things for others.

Have a great weekend!

     

2 comments:

safire February 15, 2013 at 12:53 PM  

Great job with your workouts! Hope you have a fantastic weekend.

When I'm sore, I try to stretch more and massage the area of tension.

Tim February 17, 2013 at 11:25 AM  

It's always great to do a good deed for others.

I'm sure they'll love hot yoga. It's getting quite popular over in England now.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates