How Low Can You Go

Really?????

>> Saturday, July 28, 2012

   I went to a small family gathering and saw a few people that I have not seen in a long time.  One individual said my shoulders look really wide.  Really?!  Really!?  He asked if I lift weights, I said that I do, but it is not like I focus on shoulders or anything.  I told him that my shoulders are the same size that they have always been, but the rest of me is smaller, so my shoulders look wide.  I really don't think that I had to justify, but I did.  Sometimes I really wonder about people...  

4 comments:

Anonymous,  July 31, 2012 at 9:33 AM  

Honestly some people just need to keep their comments to themselves. Sometimes I wonder why some people think its ok to say everything that comes to mind.

Al August 1, 2012 at 9:15 AM  

I'm sorry but, who says shit like that? Rude! Keep on keeping on girl!

Overweight in SoCal August 1, 2012 at 11:17 PM  

Really some people need to learn to STFU (pardon my french) but really!?! REALLY??? SMDH

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates