How Low Can You Go

So Annoyed

>> Friday, July 27, 2012

     I get to the gym all ready to work out. I open my gym bag and my gym shoes are missing! AHHHHHHHH!  So annoying.  I usually keep an extra pair of shoes in the car (this has obviously happened to me more than once), but I had removed them when I cleaned the car.  All this being said, I am home now, watching a little of the Olympic Opening Ceremonies (GO CANADA! GO TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO!).  I am going to get changed and get back to the gym.  I will watch more of the Ceremonies from there.  


     I love the Olympics so much, something about the countries coming together makes me so happy.  I love the diving, synchro, gymnastics, swimming and who can forget track!


Have a great weekend.

1 comments:

Tim August 1, 2012 at 9:31 AM  

Finally Britain has won a gold today, so i'm really looking forward to the rest of the events now. We were beginning to think we were cursed! haha

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates