How Low Can You Go

Did You Miss Me?

>> Monday, July 23, 2012

    I'M BAACCCKKKK!  I am all moved in and I FINALLY got internet at home so I can be back to posting on the regular.  On Friday I was at 218 and that is very good news, I had a crazy eating weekend so I am sure that I am up a few but I can live with that.  Caribana is in two weeks and I really wanted to be back to 209, but I am not sure that I can drop 9 pounds in two weeks.

I have been reading, but now I can comment!

Thanks for sticking with me!


2 comments:

SlimDownMike July 23, 2012 at 4:01 PM  

Look forward to reading some posts! Good luck over the next 2 weeks!

Anonymous,  July 23, 2012 at 7:49 PM  

Yay!!!!! ::Doing Happy Dance::

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates