How Low Can You Go

When You Realize How Far You Have Come...

>> Monday, July 23, 2012

    Last Friday I went shopping with my mother.  We went to a plus sized store (that actually worked in at one point) and I decided to try on a dress in a 16, it was too big.  I tried another in a 14 and it also was a little bit too big.  I know that you are reading this and are thinking good for you big deal.  But you do not understand I used to wear a 20/22 from this store!  I really let out a smile when I realized this on Friday.  These are the moments that I love.

6 comments:

Overweight in SoCal July 23, 2012 at 10:18 PM  

WOW congratulations that is such huuge difference. You're right you should be very very proud of yourself!!!

Unknown July 24, 2012 at 9:46 AM  

This comment "I know that you are reading this and are thinking good for you big deal." was the furthest thing from my mind! I think we have all been there! And we all know the feeling! Congrats! Send some of those size 20/22s my way! I started off my journey in a size 28 pant and to be in 20/22s is a big deal for me! Keep it up, Girl!

Prof. D July 24, 2012 at 12:49 PM  

Great validation for your hard work. You go girl.

Overweight in SoCal July 25, 2012 at 1:12 AM  

Hey girlie I nominated you for an award on my blog please check it out when you have some time

Noir August 1, 2012 at 11:18 PM  

Totally awesome! Yup, it is moments like this that make this whole weight-loss journey worthwhile... x

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates