How Low Can You Go

See What Happens When You Don't Pay Attention!?

>> Thursday, July 26, 2012

I stepped on the scale today and you know what it said?  I am up 5.4 pounds from last week. DAMN HOMEY!  How does that happen?  I have no one to blame but myself.  I have been eating without a care in the world.  Ice cream, Mexican, more ice cream.  I have also been absent from the gym.  The scale shook me awake and I have to get back on track and also drink more water.  I hope that things are going better for you guys. Take Care!

2 comments:

Overweight in SoCal July 26, 2012 at 10:49 PM  

Sometimes it needs to happen for us to be jilted back to reality. I know you will lose it in no time. All the best. Rooting for ya!!!

Anonymous,  July 27, 2012 at 11:56 AM  

OMG........I definitely know the feeling, but it is just a wake up call you just have to get back on the grind. You can do this!!!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates