How Low Can You Go

Bringing Back The Stars

>> Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I went back in time, no silly, not literally, I went back and read my posts from last year at this time. I read and reflected on what worked at what didn't and you know what? It is time to bring back the YES YOU CAN STARS! When I was on this system I lost 9 pounds in a month and I need to get back to where I was when I came back from Trinidad. I have been eating well for the last 3 days and it is working out. Unfortunately, I have a brunch on Sunday for Mother's Day and it is a West Indian Brunch, you know what that means? Bake and salt fish yummy!



I did speed work on Wednesday, it was a bitch in sheep's clothing.

2 comments:

Shannie (akaSolidice242) May 7, 2011 at 9:47 PM  

Good luck with the star system. I have a calender on my wall and I usually just make off the days that I exercised on that, its simple and it works for me. Have fun at the Brunch!

Tim May 8, 2011 at 3:32 PM  

That's a great idea! Hmm, might have to steal that idea myself!!!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates