How Low Can You Go

Weight loss is a funny thing.

>> Tuesday, May 10, 2011

      Once again I am not seeing any movement on the scale, but my clothes are fitting better and I am wearing a smaller size.  I tracking my food and drinking water.  I know that you have heard this many a time from me before and I am thinking of going to see a dietitian to help me, I am eating a lot more fish and last night make a breaded tilapia that was delicious, I made a little sauce out of mustard, honey and scotch bonnet sauce (super hot sauce) to go on the side.  I am not sure why things are no longer working.
    The weather in Montreal is finally nice and it really helps with running outside, the 19.5K  on Sunday was actually better than the 18K the week before, but I think that also had to do with the flatter terrain.  I will be doing speed work again tomorrow and I am going to try and head to the gym today, I have been slacking on the weights.  I hate when I go to the gym and they have changed the teacher for a class, because I never know what the intensity that teacher will have and when I do not have time to waste, I do not want to go to a class with a stranger teacher that I will not enjoy.

     Read this quote on twitter the other day (@MissHaneefa) and I really like it.  I really think that it can apply to weight loss, you can work really hard in a week and the scale will not show much but those habits will stay with you for life!

"Not everything that is counted counts and not everything that counts is counted"
--Albert Einstein


8 comments:

Tim May 10, 2011 at 3:03 PM  

I have never tried Tilapia before. What fish would you compare the taste to? I will look out for it next time I go to the supermarket.

wannabe former fatgirl May 10, 2011 at 3:51 PM  

I wish I liked fish, I try really hard but I just dont!

Im def. going to follow you on twitter.

Miesha Roshawn May 10, 2011 at 10:29 PM  

Perfect quote dear! I worked out 6 days last week, monitored my intake and gained 5.2 lbs! You're fabulous, never forget it!

MS. Bad Mama Jama May 11, 2011 at 12:00 AM  

Working with a dietitian >>> sooooo recommend it. This was one of the best things I could have done for myself! I learned so much from her and got additional support. You can email me if you want more info on my experiences....

Unknown May 11, 2011 at 12:41 AM  

Yes, weight loss is a funny thing. I just prefer it not to be.

Sea Veg May 11, 2011 at 12:44 AM  

In my opinion weight loss things are very important for very person.

LOVEOFMYLIFE1924 May 11, 2011 at 8:11 AM  

Great quote! I totally get what you are saying about the teachers. I had a teacher last night that I was not impressed with, I had too much energy when I got home. I like to be exhausted from working out, but in a good way:) Keep it up girlie!

Gordon Drago May 29, 2011 at 4:09 PM  

It takes time be patience and look at it more as getting healthy losing weight not losing weight getting healthy. Hope that helps.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates