How Low Can You Go

Good Pain

>> Wednesday, May 1, 2013

     Ahhhh yes, that pain you feel the day after a great workout.  My legs are so sore that I have to hold onto the sink when I sit on the toilet.  The truth is...I LOVE IT!  I love that soreness in my legs, I love the pain in my abs when I laugh or cough. 
    Can I just ask why is it that I eat one meal I gain four pounds yet, I work out like a dog and eat well for a few days and the scale doesn't move?  #justsasyin

     Tonight we have run club, the weather here in Montreal is FINALLY nice.  And then I think I am going to head to Zumba and Body Design if I can make it.  

Have a great day!

1 comments:

MS. Bad Mama Jama May 2, 2013 at 10:54 PM  

Maybe it was the amount of sodium in your food? Or not enough water intake? Sounds, like a swing up due to that more than an actual gain...

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates