How Low Can You Go

Change A Come

>> Thursday, May 2, 2013

     I was so sore yesterday that I had to power walk during running club.  No matter, I was still outside getting something done.  I was so tired that I didn't want to go to the gym.  I made myself go, I told myself that I only had to do 20 or 30 minutes and that is what I did.  I did 30 minutes on the Stepmill (sweating like a mofo) and I am happy that I at least did that.
   I am really making an effort to eat better so I tried these from the health food store (5.19$ for 4 burgers).



     They actually tasted pretty good, I could have added a bit of pepper sauce but  I was surprisingly impressed.  I ate two patties with a side of quinoa salad.

   The scale is starting to move, I am hoping to take the month of May to move back into the 220s.

Take it from me, it is never to late to get back on track.

I just wanted to say RIP to Chris Kelly from the group Kriss Kross. He was found last night and they are thinking it was a drug overdose.  I was a HUGE Kriss Kross fan back in grade 6.  I even had their second and third album.  I remember some biys in my class wearing their clothes backwars and I remember my friend and I pausing and rewinding the Totally Krossed Out tape to write all the words to Jump (back when not all tapes had the lyrics in the sleeve).  My prayers go out the his family. Mac Daddy, you will forever be jumping in our hearts.

2 comments:

Yum Yucky May 6, 2013 at 10:54 AM  

Dr. Praeger's is pretty tasty brand, but I haven't tried tex mex yet. I'll have to look for it.

Tilly October 2, 2013 at 12:44 PM  

You should definitely taste tex mex that's probably the best flavour

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates