How Low Can You Go

Another Good Day For The Books

>> Thursday, May 9, 2013

   Went for a 30 minute run with my running club after school yesterday, it was great.  The weather is perfect and I love talking to the girls outside of school, that is when you really get to know the students.  The girls are really starting to see improvements in their improvements.  Some of them couldn't even run for 2 minutes when we started and now they can run for 10 or more minutes without stopping. I then headed to the gym and did my workout. Stepmill, inclined treadmill walk, elliptical, squats.  I did my 60 squats for my Squat Challenge, tonight I am tackling 70.  My hamstrings are starting to burn, I think I need to roll them out on the foam  roller.
     Tonight I am going to a sushi dinner with my running buddy. I am going to be control my eating and not let the rolls get the best of me.  I am going to focus on the sashimi (fish only) and not eat too much.  I am so close to being out if the 230's that I am not going to let this dinner get the best of me.  It is only dinner right?  I am there to enjoy the company and the conversation, not the food, right?

     I have to do something about my arms, they are looking like a crying shame.  I am going to spend some serious time at the gym  getting them back into shape.  


  • bicep curls
  • hammer curls
  • rows
  • tricep kickbacks
  • overhead presses
  • tricep extentions
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Enyonam May 9, 2013 at 10:44 AM  

Good for u! The food is always the biggest challenge, isn't it? Have fun at your dinner. :-)

Yum Yucky May 9, 2013 at 11:34 AM  

Sounds like things are going pretty good in Haneefa Land. weeeeeee!!!!

Katherine May 10, 2013 at 10:53 AM  

Great job girl!

http://realfoodrunner.wix.com/health#!home/c1k6m

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates