How Low Can You Go

From The Back Burner To The Forefront

>> Tuesday, May 21, 2013

     I have put my health on the back burner these last few weeks, because I have been dealing with the ADEC interview process.  Now that I am done and things are pretty much confirmed, I can back to focusing on me.  I do have the Ottawa Half Marathon this weekend and I am not as excited as I usually am.  I am more prepared than last year, but I am not as ready as the first year that I ran.  I will just pray that I finish uninjured.
     Before the big move in August I want to drop a few pounds.  

Step one:  Drink more water.

That is this weeks goal.  Drink 2 L of water a day.

Baby steps...baby steps....

1 comments:

Kim May 21, 2013 at 5:19 PM  

I just found your blog and OMG - you look amazing!!
And, how exciting to be moving to Abu Dhabi!!
I used to teach middle school science - before kids - maybe I should have moved somewhere really cool!!
Good luck adding in the extra water!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates