How Low Can You Go

Anorexic Woman at the Gym Looking Good

>> Wednesday, March 27, 2013

   I am eating better these days.  More fruits and veggies.  I have been avoiding the gym, that is going to be the next step.

Has anyone seen this? Anorexic Woman at the Gym Looking Good .  The funny thing is at my gym there is a girl who is clearly anorexic.  I know because she was at the last gym I was at and the trainer told me that she was asked to leave because she was at the gym for hours at a time.  She goes hard.  Five hours + at the gym everyday giving 150% for the whole time.  I know that this isn't the topic of the article but do gyms have the right to ask someone to leave if they think they are working out too much? DISCUSS.

3 comments:

Ro March 27, 2013 at 12:27 PM  

hmm while reading this post I asked myself the same thing...How an they tell her to leave. If that’s the case they need to get on the heavier people who give 25% and tell them to leave too cause they are not going hard "enough". I don’t agree with what she is doing cause lawd that woman look sick but it’s a free country so she should be able to stay in the gym as long as she wants if she s not hurting anyone.
Hell they need to ask them STANK people to leave..lmaooo
and he overly sweaty ones too!

kiesh,  March 27, 2013 at 1:40 PM  

Yes they have a right to ask someone to leave if they're obviously harming themselves. If she would've passed out after working out for 5 hours her family would've probably sued the gym.

Unknown March 28, 2013 at 12:22 AM  

I don't think they have the right to tell her to leave. But a conversation needs to be had with her about her health, maybe a consultation with a therapist. Being anorexic is just as unhealthy as being obese. OMG Give the woman a bacon cheeseburger!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates