How Low Can You Go

Biggest Loser March Break

>> Monday, March 4, 2013

I saw this picture on Pinterest and I thought it was so cute.  While most people are chilling on the beach for March Break I have decided to get my shit together (again).  I started yesterday.  I had an interesting breakfast.  I remember Ro doing something like this once so I decided to try it.  I sprayed a frying pan with cooking spray,cut up a banana and a green apple.  I sprinkled a bit of cinnamon and about a teaspoon of vanilla in the pan. I let it cook for a few minutes and then I had it with some coconut Greek yoghurt, let me tell you it was yummy!  For lunch and dinner I had jerk fish with broccoli.

I also hit the gym.

I am really proud of myself.

This morning I hit the gym after having some grapes for breakfast.  I had the rest of the fish for lunch.  There is this step class this evening that I am going to try and get to.

Yesterday, I sat down and made a grocery list as well as list of possible breakfasts and snacks.  There are the areas that I have issues.

Breakfast

  • Shakes
  • Omelettes with turkey bacon
  • Oatmeal
  • breakfast burrito  (scrambled eggs with thyme, a bit of shredded cheese and salsa in a wrap)
  • Mini frittatas 

Snacks 


  • Greek yoghurt
  • Fruits
  • Shake
  • String cheese
  • Nuts
  • Dried Fruit
  • sorbet
  • frozen yoghurt
I am taking a little break from meat for awhile so my dinner are mainly fish/seafood and veggies.

I have also been going through my old issues of Oxygen magazine to get food tips.

I think that I am on the right track, wish me luck.

3 comments:

safire March 4, 2013 at 4:25 PM  

That apple and banana dish sound divine! Healthier takes on dessert are always a win in my book.

Good luck with the new month!

Overweight in SoCal March 4, 2013 at 4:28 PM  

Yay I really like your meals/snacks plan!!!

All the best in everything

Ro March 6, 2013 at 11:26 AM  

GREAT menu!!
I pften look to old mags for food inspirationand healthy options. Keep it up ...hope this week is great.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates