How Low Can You Go

Bye Bye Summer

>> Wednesday, September 5, 2012


   I have made it to Day 8 of the 30 Day Shred and all I can say is that I am anxious to get to Level 2.  I didn't make it to Sexy Dance but I heard that it is a pretty good workout so I am definitely going to try to get there next week.  I went to  http://alltheweigh.com/ found an old Friend Making Monday post and decided to answer the questions since this blog post was boring. Since summer is pretty much over I decided to reminisce on the good times.

Summertime 

1. What is your favorite thing about Summer? No work (one of the perks of being a teacher) and usually great weather. 
2. What is your favorite outdoor activity? Running or taking a walk.  I am also a fan of team sports.
3. If you had to choose, would you prefer to be too hot or too cold?  Too hot all the way.  I hate being cold.
4. Does your appetite increase or decrease during warmer months? I feel like it decreases, but there are so  many BBQs and birthdays that I end up eating more.
5. What is your favorite seasonal Summer fruit? Watermelon and strawberries.
6. Would you prefer to spend a hot summer day at the mall or at a swimming pool? Swimming pool all the way
7. Are you more likely to tan or sunburn? Tan I guess.
8. How does your routine change when Summer begins? I get to wake up later and go to bed later.  I also get to work out more. Read more and watch more TV.
9. What is the temperature outside where you are today? 27C or 81F
10.  What is your favorite Summer holiday? My birthday does that count????  I guess Canada Day.
Until I see you next year summer, bye bye!

1 comments:

Shawneda September 7, 2012 at 2:18 PM  

Cool post and yes your birthday counts as a summer holiday!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates