How Low Can You Go

Friend Makin Mondays

>> Monday, September 24, 2012

Saw this on Miss White's page.  Yo know that I love me some FMM!

1. What is your favorite thing about this time of year?  I really love fall fashion, boots, sweaters.

2. What do you hope to do again before Summer is officially over?  Summer is officially over :(

3. When did you last go on a hay ride?  I don't think I have ever been on a hay ride.

4. What is your favorite pumpkin dish? I LOVE pumpkin soup.

5. Do you decorate your home for fall? Nope

6. Do you have any hobbies that are seasonally specific? If so, what are they? Running in the fall is the BEST.  

7. Apple cider or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate all the way!

8. Are you a fan of football? If so, who is your team?  Not really.

9. Share a fond Fall memory. When I was in Japan a big event is to go and watch the leaves change.  One weekend I went with an adult class on a little hike and enjoyed the leaves changing.

10. It’s not Fall until…the leaves start to change and fall!






2 comments:

safire September 24, 2012 at 12:40 PM  

Love Fall Fashion too! It's great to finally be able to wear layers and jeans. FL is way too hot during the summer for it.

I also enjoy outdoor running :D

Happy Fall!

Tim September 25, 2012 at 3:58 PM  

Hot chocolate with marshmallows, whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles! :)

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates