How Low Can You Go

Taggolicious!

>> Saturday, August 4, 2012

Happy Weekend Readers!
     I saw this on on Dee's blog and decided to give it a whirl.


1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves

2. Then answer the questions the tagger sent for them, plus create 11 questions for the people they've tagged to answer.

11 things about me:

1. I am not a fan of rice. I know, I think I am the only Black person that doesn't like rice. 
2. I love Law & Order (especially SVU) and Criminal Minds, I can watch them all day.
3. I love the chocolate and peanut butter combination.  I LOVE Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.
4. I love bling bling stud earrings, like these:

5. I am afraid of losing my parents
6. I love soca music! Listen to it everyday. Trini to di bone!
7. I love Stevie Wonder (Dee, I had to keep this one)
8. I love telling jokes (especially dirty ones)
9. I watch at least an hour of Olympics a day.
10. I love talking on the phone.
11.  My favorite dessert is creme brulee.

Dee/Ebbs Questions:

1. What are you currently listening to on your iPod or MP3 Player (So I can get some ideas)? I am all about the podcasts lately, I love IZ A TRINI for soca and DJ Mike Rizzy for everything else.
2. Any future fitness plans? Get under 200 pounds.
3. What is secret guilty show that you watch but embarrass to admit it? Anything Kardashian!
4. What has been the biggest surprise to you during these 2012 London Summer Olympics?  That it has taken so long for Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan so long to send women to the Olympics
5. And speaking the the Olympics, what is your favorite sport to watch during this time?  Track and Field
6. What is your favorite dish to cook or bake? Anything new
7. What is something you want to do on your own personal bucket list? Run a marathon
8. What is a new blog or blogger that I should check out? http://owinsunnysocal.blogspot.ca/ She isn't new but has a great blog.
9. Which city would your visit first? New York or LA? And Why?  I would go to LA because I have never been therebefore.
10. What has been your proudest moment?  When I graduated University.
11. What is one thing that you love about yourself? I can make anyone feel comfortable

My Questions:

1.  Which artist would you have sing/perform at your wedding/anniversary?
2.  What is your favourite accessory?
3.  You HAVE TO move to another country, where do you go?
4.  As a child what was your favorite toy?
5.  Which celebrities closet would you love to raid?
6.  Did you play any sports in high school? Which ones?
7. What is your favourite way to travel? Car? Bus? Train or Plane?
8.  What if your favourite Denzel Washinton movie?
9.  If you were a rapper, what would your stage name be?
10. You can only wear one piece of make up, what do you choose?
11.  Is there anyhing in your life that you wish you could change (beside your weight)?

Like Dee, feel free to use this on your blog.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

GFS August 4, 2012 at 5:36 PM  

Omg! You are literally the only person I know besides ME who hates rice!!!!!!!!!

Unknown August 5, 2012 at 11:19 AM  

Only crazy people hate rice!! Just kidding, but I don't think I've ever met aneone who hates rice! LOL.

Unknown August 6, 2012 at 10:45 AM  

Hate rice? Really? I don't know what I would do without the stuff. I love this! I may have to add to my blog!

Overweight in SoCal August 9, 2012 at 1:41 AM  

LOL I also don't care that much at all for rice. But the boy got me eating it alright.

Awww thanks for the mention. I heart you :)

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates