How Low Can You Go

Inappropriate Questions

>> Friday, August 24, 2012


HAPPY FRIDAY!


I found this on Tim's blog and I know I am late, but better late than never.


Inappropriate Questions


1. Will you vote in the upcoming presidential election? No! because I am Canadian, but we are having a provincial election in Quebec on Sept. 4.  I will be voting in that.
2. Do you say curse words? When I am not at work I do.  But I try to keep it to a minimum.  I was once asked it I was a devote Christian because my friends and I did not swear as much as other women!? 
3. Have you ever kissed a stranger? Yup, not recently though.
4. If you could choose to meet only one fellow blogger in person right now who would you choose? Hmmmmmm, I find Ro and and Reiko so hilarious.  I would love to meet them.  Trina cracks me up also.
5. What is the most inappropriate pick-up line that anyone has ever used on you? Yes!  This is the one that will forever stand out in my mind:
Guy: What is the chance that we will have sex tonight?
Me: Ummmm, 0%
Guy:  Really?  Not even 8%
Me: Ummm, nope.
Guy: 5%?
Me: Wow, I have NEVER been asked that in my life!
6. Do you sing in the shower? Yup!  I love it.
7. How often do you get drunk?  Not often, hate a horrendous experience in 2008 that really made me not drink as much when I partied.
8. Have you ever been fired from a job?  Nope!
9. Were you popular in high school? I won't say that I was popular, but I did get along with EVERYONE.  I used to like to stand up for the little guy.
10. Who is your current celebrity crush? Idris Elba is so dreamy and that accent *faints*


3 comments:

Anonymous,  August 24, 2012 at 3:14 PM  

Lawd yes for Idris--woo! We've got that in common for sure.

Great Q&A

We miss you over at 2bfitfabfierce.blogspot.com! Stop by when you can :)

Yours in health,
Daisy

GFS August 25, 2012 at 5:46 AM  

Shut up! I would love to meet you too! And it's odd but I happen to know both Trina and Ro personally and we're all in Houston! They even attended my wedding!

Nellie @ Brooklyn Active Mama August 25, 2012 at 10:23 PM  

Idris!! Yes mam! I cuss a lot at work too, just not anywhere else. smh

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates