How Low Can You Go

Eating Junk

>> Monday, August 6, 2012

   The weekend is over *sad face*.  Friday, I went to see Total Recall (it was bad, please do not waste your money or 2 hours of your life) and I ate so much CRAP at the movie theatre.  I was so hungry and I had not had super so I had Burger King.  I had a little bit of popcorn from my friend. Yesterday, I went to a BBQ and brought veggies and dip with me, because I figured at least that would be a healthy option to eat.

I saw a 3 pound gain and it is all my fault.  I cannot resist the sweets.  The trend is that I lose all week and then I h=gain it all back on the weekend.

I gotta do better....

5 comments:

Ms. FIT August 6, 2012 at 9:45 PM  

Time to get on track Miss Lady. WE can do it. SWEETS?! Honeyyyyyy... Why did I have my husband stop by Starbucks for a tall white chocolate mocha, then to Subway for 3 cookies (2 chocolate chip & 1 oatmeal raisin)?! I think I was just bored. First time out of the house after being on bed rest and I lost my mind. Smh.

Unknown August 7, 2012 at 10:34 AM  

Hmm...I am not hearing too many good things about Total Recall! We all have our struggles with dieting! Mine is salty stuff! But we can do it. The short term enjoyment is not worth the set back it brings! We'll do better!

Enyonam August 8, 2012 at 4:29 AM  

We can do it girl. I face the same challenges everyday. :-)

Shawneda August 8, 2012 at 4:00 PM  

Recognizing the trend is the first step to conquering it! I used to have the same issue. You can beat it.

Overweight in SoCal August 9, 2012 at 1:39 AM  

It takes bravity to be so honest. I have no doubt you will get better with the sweets. Like bringing veggiez to a BBQ. See??? :)

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates