How Low Can You Go

Out Of It

>> Friday, February 18, 2011

   I have been out of the game for a few weeks, between sickness and work, I am just not in the right mindset.  I am not really watching what I eat,  eating too many sweets and not enough veggies.  Not eating at regular times and just plain tired. I still workout and run, but I always did that. My heart is really not into it. I just cannot be bothered, my head is not in the game.

     I got some really bad news concerning work and that has been weighing on my mind lately, so I think that is what is adding to my lack of interest.  I think I can only get back into the swing of things once I am back from vacation.  Maybe seeing all those sexy women will motivate me to get my ass in gear once again.  I would love to get rid of these final 40 pounds.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Ro February 18, 2011 at 2:45 PM  

Hang in there Haneefa....don't force it..have fun!!!
:-)

Shannie (akaSolidice242) February 18, 2011 at 5:25 PM  

I think we all have our moments where we just need a break from life... I hope everything at work works out for the best. At least you have Trinidad to look forward to :D thats a bright side

MegFordice February 19, 2011 at 9:27 AM  

I'm in the same boat.

Have a FABULOUS time in Trinidad! Can't wait to see pictures.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates