How Low Can You Go

Long Time No Blog

>> Wednesday, February 16, 2011

   I was so sick for a week, painful stomach cramps and migraines.  I could not eat anything solid for a few days.  Then I woke up one night with hives on my face.  I was petrified.  I took Benedryl.  Luckily, by morning the hives were gone.  Then, I lost my voice and it is still not back 100% and since I am a teacher, you know that my voice is not getting much rest.  Besides that,   I am starting to get back to my regular self.

Here are a few things I think you should know:

  • Started the Half Marathon Clinic at the Running Room, the group is huge (around 40 people), so far things are going really well.  I am closer to the back than the front, but that is something that I am going to have to work on.  The pace of the group is really fast, but it is good to have that challenge.
  • I am running a 10K race on Sunday.  I would love to have a  time under 1h 9 minutes, but since I have not been running because I was sick, I am not sure.
  • Trinidad is in a little over a week away, I am so excited.  We have a crazy itinerary that involves MANY hours of parties and only a few hours of sleep. Wooo hoooo.
  • I am going to spend this weekend packing and sorting out what I need to buy for the trip.
My weight is still around 212 and I am still heading to classes but I have been eating more than my share of chocolates.  When I come back from my vacation, I am going to join the 6 week weight loss plan at my studio with the Naturopath.  You can loss 15-25 pounds and I think I need that to get my ass under 200.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Ro February 16, 2011 at 10:58 AM  

Awww sorrry you were sick..btu glad your back!

Good luck on the 10K....
and have fun, a drink and dance moment for me in Trinidad.

Wow I'm excited like I'm going!!!
LOL

Erin February 16, 2011 at 11:29 AM  

I'm glad you're feeling better!

Tim February 17, 2011 at 1:05 PM  

I hope you get back to full fitness soon!

I can't believe it's only a week away before you go. Time has flown by. Saying that, this week will probably drag!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates