How Low Can You Go

Can You Tell I Had Only 2 Classes Today

>> Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I found this on Randi's blog http://kickingfat.com/. Go check it out!


A Short Survey
1) What is your favorite household chore? And what is your least favorite?

Favorite household chore…I LOVE washing dishes, not so much putting them away, but whenever I go to a friend's place, I always help out and wash a few dishes. I hate folding clothes. When i was in Japan I used to wear the clothes out of the dryer like a bad girl.
2)What is your favorite city? Tokyo or NYC
3) Have you found real love yet? Hmmmm, I have someone I love, it is real, but is it forever? I wish...
4) What’s one thing you eat almost everyday?

There is nothing I eat daily..oatmeal, Monday to Friday. Fruits. I eat them everyday.
5) What was your last thought before falling asleep last night? Tomorrow is going to be a good day.
6) What’s the worst injury you had as a child? We were redoing out kitchen and a counter fell on my arm. It was blue and swollen for a very long time.
7) Will you/have you worked out today?

Nope, going for a run in an hour, in this blizzard
Do you tweet? If so, what’s your name?

Yes! I’m @MissHaneefa, funny, I tweet but no Facebook.
9) List three things you wouldn’t want to live without:

My mother, my passport and a phone
10) Hold old were you when you had your first kiss?

Real kiss....hmmmm....maybe 13 or 14.

1 comments:

Ro February 2, 2011 at 1:34 PM  

I love the question thingys :-)
I'm gonna have to follow you....and steal/borrow the questions.
Have a great day!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates