>> Monday, October 1, 2012
I always feel like I am starting over, yet I refuse to give up. I cannot believe that October is already here. Where did September go? I went for a run with the run club today and we did 5.5k , it is great to see the girls so happy about their distances. I am really proud of them.
I sometimes feel like my body has given up on me. Whatever happened to the 10 pound loss months. I feel like those days are long gone. Just gotta keep truckin....
Over at All The Weigh it is Friend Makin Mondays and here are my responses.
1) Do you prefer to talk or text? I love talking. But I like text because there are a few people that I may not talk to, but I will definitely text them.
2) How often do you make your bed? Once or twice a week (hangs head)
3) What sounds do you hear right now? Kids talking downstairs (I am in the staff room at work)
4) List three things that you always carry with you. Cell phone, bank card, driver's licence
5) What are your favorite TV shows? Law and Order SVU, Criminal Minds, Big Bang Theory and Amazing Race.
6) Is there a hobby that you’d like to devote more time to? If so, what is it? I wish I had more time to read. I love books and in summer I can read one every few days.
7) What is your favorite drink? Amaretto and Cranberry juice.
8) Share a couple of cool facts about your family. My parents come from Trinidad I am first generation Canadian. My mother's name is Icis which is the Egyptian goddess of fertility. My grandmother was looking for a name when she was pregnant and someone who worked on a ship had travelled to Egypt and heard the name. Unfortunately, they didn't know how to spell it, it should be Isis.
9) List one thing that you will do for yourself today. Go to the gym and do some strength training.
10) Share something that you’re thankful for today. That I am fit enough to run 5.5k.
Enjoy! Happy Monday!