How Low Can You Go

I Need A Life Make Over

>> Friday, October 26, 2012

     This have not been going to so well for me lately.  The apartment I moved into a few months ago is falling apart.  Thank God they are FINALLY doing something about that next week, but it is depressing to come home to a place that looks a certain way and there is nothing that you can do about it.  I recently found out that I have to have a minor surgery and I am really scared.  I told my mother and she just made things worse.  Weight loss is none existent because I have aforementioned things to worry about.   With all the drama on the blog, I am wondering is it time to just wrap it up or like so many people here in blogland are doing should I just take a break?  What to do...what to do....

6 comments:

Anonymous,  October 26, 2012 at 10:23 AM  

Sorry to hear about the surgery. First and foremost take care of you. Do what you feel is right. We here in blogland love you, but your health is more important. Sending up prayers for you.

safire October 26, 2012 at 12:09 PM  

Good luck with everything!

Anonymous,  October 27, 2012 at 1:40 AM  

I'll pray for you, girl. Give it all to the Lord, sis!

getting_fit_in_the_city October 29, 2012 at 9:28 PM  

HEY,
Just dropping by to show some love and support. I hope things get better with your health and I hope your surgery goes well. About drama on the blog, girl this is YOUR blog you are free to say whatever you want. Yes some people might not like it some might even be offended but this is yours. Just know people are free to say whatever they want as well. However, you can monitor comments, I'd say take a break, I love your blog. Don't leave us ....:/. Hope all is well.

High Heels & Good Meals! November 1, 2012 at 7:03 PM  

Girl, take care of number 1, you! I'm sorry to hear about everything. I say take a little break. We'll all be here when you get back! Take care.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates