How Low Can You Go

A Step In The Right Direction

>> Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Monday, I had my weekly weigh in for the gym's Biggest Loser contest and I lost 1.4 pounds (0.61%).  I am happy with that.  I am going to aim to have the same loss next week.  I also played Ultimate Frisbee on Monday night instead of going to the gym.  It was a really great workout and I am going to be a sub for the team during the winter season.
     Besides that life is pretty boring.  Hope that all is well with you.  I apologize for the drama that has been happening around here.  I am touched that some of you said that you find me an inspiration, I never really thought of myself in that way *blushing*.
     On a side note, I am going to be in NYC in a few weeks and my mother and I are going to see a musical, any suggestions?  I have seen Chicago, Wicked, Billy Elliot and How to Succeed in Business With Even Trying.  But I would love to see one or two shows when I am there.  I LOVE musicals!  Please let me know what you have seen and loved (or hated).  Thanks!

4 comments:

safire October 24, 2012 at 6:40 PM  

great job on the loss! Enjoy the rest of the week!

Noir October 25, 2012 at 12:10 AM  

Awesome to hear about your weight loss. Well done.

Enyonam October 25, 2012 at 4:00 AM  

You did good lady. You did real good. Keep it up!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates