How Low Can You Go

Slowly

>> Sunday, August 7, 2011





Hey bloggerinos!
Hope that this post finds you well! I am slowly getting back on track from my vacation weight gain, I am about 4 pounds away from where I was before I went. I went to Mount Royal yesterday with a buddy an. She snapped this pic, I look so happy! I am trying hard to give it my all at the gym and watch what I eat and stay on course with Weight Watchers. This friday is my 31st bday, my family is asking me what I want and I have no clue. Any suggestions?

Hey new followers! Welcome!

3 comments:

Alexia August 7, 2011 at 2:06 PM  

Of course some of it was water weight :)

happy to see you happy & positive

Tim August 7, 2011 at 2:39 PM  

Ooh, birthdays are so exciting.

You could ask for a nice necklace or shoes, i've yet to meet a woman who doesn't own 5 million pairs of shoes.

Trina August 9, 2011 at 4:21 AM  

Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a happy birthday!! I can't think of anything to ask for right now...hmmmm...let me think...

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates