How Low Can You Go

Music

>> Thursday, August 11, 2011

     Bloggies! It has been too long.  I have been doing well.  Before I begin, let me give you some very good news.  I got a job!  Actually it is at the same school I was at before, a girl is going on maternity leave and has to take off early, so they gave me her job, she is in resource and it will be VERY different than being in front of the class, but I am up for the challenge.

I decided that I needed some new music to workout, same stuff everyday was putting a damper on my stairmaster swag.  Here are the song I downloaded in no particular order:

  1. Lighters --Eminem feat. Bruno Mars
  2. The Show Goes On -- Lupe Fiasco
  3. Party Rock Anthem -- LMFAO (BTW my mom loves this song, when I told her what LMFAO stod for she was appauled...When the song came on she said, "Is that the ABCD group?" HA!)
  4. Rolling in The Deep -- Adele (I have really been sleeping on Adele)
  5. Moves Like Jagger--Maroon 5
  6. The Edge of Glory -- Lady Gaga
  7. Bright Lights Big City --Cee Lo Green
  8. Motivation --Kelly Roland feat. Lil Wayne
  9. Mr. Saxobeat --Dr. Team
  10. Run the World (Girls) --Beyonce
  11. Till The World Ends -- Britney Spears
New music can really make a difference, check out these songs, if you have any suggestion sI would love to hear them.

On a side note, why are tickets to the Kanye/Jay- Z Thrown tour concert 270$ on the floor?  Why are they all sold out already?

I weighed in at Weight Watchers at 211.4 the 10 pound vacation weight gain is almost a dream.

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Shawn August 12, 2011 at 8:46 AM  

Hey! Congrats on the new job. I am sure you will do well! Adele is super awesome! Both of her cd's are in my collection.

amanda,  August 12, 2011 at 9:35 AM  

LOL your mom is funny! My two year old loves party rock but she calls it the robot song for the robot in the video. Nice song list!

Tim August 12, 2011 at 1:04 PM  

haha, your mum cracked me up! so funny.

I'll check out those songs. Mine are so boring now i've heard them about a billion times.

Yum Yucky August 15, 2011 at 3:33 PM  

I"m giggling because I just heard that Jagger song this weekend. My kid played it for me. Ugh. I am sooo out of hte loop with all the music stuff. Congrats on your job! woohoo!!

Trina August 30, 2011 at 1:13 AM  

OMG...Adele and Lyyke Li are my girls!! Try Lykke Li's song A Little Bit. I love her album Youth Novels. There may be one or 2 workout songs. And Adele, don't get me started. Hometown Glory is my jam...lol. Anyway. My kids and love that LMFAO song. We were singing it and shuffling at Walgreen's last week.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates