How Low Can You Go

Trinindad Carnival--Part 4--Tobago

>> Sunday, March 20, 2011

   After the parade festivities, we headed to Tobago the next day.  we took a two and a half hour ferry to the sister island of Trinidad.   On the ferry I had the chanceto watch The Blind Side, I had never seen it before and thought it was an excellent movie, Sandra Bullock really deserved an Oscar for this role.  If you have not seen it, I highly recomend it.


Our ferry.

We stayed at a beautiful place owned by a friend.
Beautiful pool

We then headed to the beach.

No trip to Tobago would be complete without eating Crab and Dumplings.






Near Pigeon Point Beach.

All in all my two days in Tobago was not enough.  I would love to go back, maybe even have my wedding there one day.  Tobago was so peaceful, it was the perfect rest after Trinidad, if you ever have a chance to go please do.

The last part of my Trinidad blog posts, will feature my top 10 favorite soca songs this season.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Tim March 21, 2011 at 5:06 PM  

Tobago looks so peaceful and relaxing. I wanna go I wanna go I wanna go :(

Thirteenlbs March 21, 2011 at 5:18 PM  

Tobago is my favorite place in the world. Thank you for the pictures- it looks like you had a great time.

Thirteen Pounds

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates