How Low Can You Go

Tracking Myself

>> Wednesday, June 25, 2014

     Yesterday's workout went well. One hour cardio; 30 minutes treadmill on an incline and 30 minutes elliptical. Then I did 1 hour weights, I tackled every body part, I am a little sore today but not too bad.

     After the gym I went to the pool for a bit, came home and made a carrot soup.

    Today I constructed this little chart:

     If I do my workout I get a red music note, consume 3 liters of water a green one and eat healthy ( fruits, veg, protein, no more than two servings of starches and one small sweet a day) I get an orange note.
    This only goes up to July 12 because I leave for Greece on the 11th.

    Don't ask what the reward will be( or if there will even be one). I haven't figured that out yet. 

     Thanks for reading! 

10 comments:

MS. Bad Mama Jama June 25, 2014 at 6:45 PM  

Cute! I love the visual way of capturing your progress. I may have to do this too...I think it'll keep me on track...

Amy July 1, 2014 at 4:40 PM  

Hi. I think the reward part is important. When you do good, you deserve to give yourself a pat on the back - and then maybe a nice pedicure. that's one of my favourites.

Unknown July 13, 2014 at 7:55 PM  

I love this idea!!! I can keep track in my planner for school:) thanks girl!! I love using this blog to find recipes, workout ideas, and support from other people on the weight loss train with me! I am two months in on my journey with Plexus. I take plexus slim pink drink and plexus accelerator once a day. I've lost 19 lbs and 21" so far! I've tried everything before and this is the first supplement that has worked for me. I had it approved by my doctor before beginning. The products are all natural and super easy to use and lose weight! If you'd like more information on the product you can email me at Katelyn.middle@yahoo.com or visit my website www.kt10.myplexusproducts.com

Alexis July 24, 2014 at 10:02 PM  

I love the calendar/chart idea you came up with. I think having something visual in front of you is the best way to stay on track to get you to your goal.

john December 24, 2014 at 3:44 AM  

nice! Keep us on track please..

Anonymous,  February 6, 2015 at 10:59 AM  

Hi there, I'm Lindsey! I have a question and would love to speak with you. Please email me when you have a chance, thanks so much! Looking forward to hearing from you :)

lindseyDOTcaldwellATrecallcenterDOTcom

Cindy Kom February 7, 2015 at 12:06 PM  

Every women want to lose their weight and Pre Workout for Women are also good to make body strong and fat free.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates