How Low Can You Go

Arm Challenge

>> Wednesday, June 11, 2014

     


     I am on day 7 of this challenge. I decided that I had to do something about these arms so I decided to try this challenge. The bicep curls aren't so bad, I usually start with a high weight like 8 kg (18 lbs) and do as many reps a I can, then I move down to 7, 6 and so on until I reach the required reps. The push ups are so hard and so are the dips, but I keep pushing on.
    I have more time at work these days so I will be updating more regularly ( or trying to). 
     I am challenging myself to drink 3 L of water today. Inshallah, I can drink it all.
    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates