How Low Can You Go

This Week's Challenge

>> Sunday, June 22, 2014

I
   Selfies while sweating it out at the gym. 

Remember when I said I wanted to lose 10 pounds by the time I went home? I did it but now I would like to drop another 6 by the time I leave to get me to 230.  I am happy that things are going in the right direction.

    I told myself when I reached 225 I would treat myself to individual eyelashes at the salon. Well, a deal came up and they are half the price, so I am going to get the eyelashes before I head home. Obviously, I need to justify my purchase. I will do this by going to work out for 2 hours Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. One hour cardio and one hour weights. I will see how I feel after Tuesday. 

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Al June 24, 2014 at 10:40 AM  

I'm just here to applaud the hustle. GO GIRL!!

Lee December 22, 2014 at 12:34 PM  

Good luck you are doing great! No pain, no gain right? Take care and God bless.Leeman

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates