How Low Can You Go

The Weekend!

>> Monday, June 4, 2012

    Hello Monday.  We meet again.  I had a great weekend.  On Friday, I took a friend out to dinner for her 30th birthday.  We used to work together, so I miss her dearly.  It was great to catch up and it really was like old times.  The dinner made me realise how much I miss having her at work.  I am happy with the food choices that I made and I am getting better at realizing that it really doesn't matter what I order to eat, I am there to enjoy the company.  I didn't have a drink and opted for a chicken salad and shared a dessert and an appetizer.
    Saturday, I volunteered at a race and like I said in a previous post I was the sweeper for the 10K race (this meant that I walked behind the last people in the race).  We took 2 hours to finish the 10K my legs were jello by the end and it was pouring rain, my hands were so cold at one point that I thought they were going to fall off.
     The hot yoga studio that I sometimes go to was celebrating their one year anniversary so some of us went to class that afternoon.  I hadn't done hot yoga in awhile so I was a bit rusty, but it made me realize that I really miss the practice and this summer I am going to make an effort to attend class more often.  The two friends I brought had never done hot yoga before (one of them had never even done yoga before, she wasn't too crazy about it).  The other really liked it and said she would do it again.
    Sunday was a chillax day. 


Next weekend is the Spartan Race!!!!  AHHHHHHHHHH!


I hope that everyone had a great weekend!  I am contemplating running the Army Half Marathon at the end of September....


Have a Great Day!

1 comments:

Tim June 7, 2012 at 3:57 PM  

Sounds like a great weekend!

I love meeting up with great friends. This post has reminded me that I should really do that more often.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates