How Low Can You Go

Going In The Right Direction

>> Friday, June 1, 2012

        I stepped on this scale today and say 226.8, yeah me.  I am hoping that on June 10 when I post me weight I will be out of the 220s.  I am going to have to leave my gym.  I am really sad about this because I love the classes and the towel service (who knew that getting unlimited towels would be such a joy), but since I am moving, it is just not in the budget.  The good news is that the gym that I am looking at has a pool and offers aqua fitness classes which is a plus.


My favorite hot yoga studio is celebrating its one year anniversary so tomorrow they are offereing 5$ classes all day.  Woo Hooo!  I have rounded up a few friends and we are all going to head to the class tomorrow afternoon.  I am excited!


Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Dawnya June 1, 2012 at 12:57 PM  

Congratulations on the loss!!! That is awesome. I just recently started practicing Bikram (Hot) Yoga. I am surprised to say I love it. I have completed 5 classes. I'm looking forward to seeing the benefits of the yoga in my running.

Have a great move.

Overweight in SoCal June 1, 2012 at 4:46 PM  

Congrats on your loss. Enjoy yoga with the friends and all the best with the move :)

Unknown June 4, 2012 at 9:48 AM  

Congrats on your loss! You will be out of the 220s in no time!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates