How Low Can You Go

Tags and More

>> Wednesday, June 6, 2012


HELLLOOO!
   I hope that this post finds you well.  I stole got this from Toot's page and I love filling these things out.

1. If you had 10 minutes to be on a popular television show, which show would it be?  I think that I would love to be on Fresh Prince of Bel Air or A Different World, but since those are not "popular television shows"  I would love to be on Law & Order SVU
2. If you could have one superpower what would it be? I would love to be able to speak and understand every language in the world.
3. What TV show are you embarrassed about watching? Any of the Kardashian shows
4. What is your favorite book? Hmmm, I have a few, I really liked Room by Emma Donahue
5. What is the worst flavor of ice cream? Banana chocolate
6. What is your favorite condiment? Pepper sauce
7. What is the ideal comfort food? Apple pie with ice cream (not banana chocolate)
8. What is the most important meal of the day? I love breakfast foods, just not at breakfast time (way too early)
9. What is your dream job? To travel around the world and rate vacation spots.
10. What subject do you wish you had paid more attention to in school? Economics
11. What musical instrument do you wish you could play? Violin and flute, such beautiful sounds


Went to Zumba on Monday and had a blast. Spartan Race is only a few days away.


Take Care!

3 comments:

safire June 6, 2012 at 12:13 PM  

I loved learning a bit more about you! I share the sentiments of some of your answers! Traveling would be the dream job (hello samantha brown! :)

Hope you have a wonderful wednesday!

Maren June 7, 2012 at 1:01 PM  

Haha, I giggled when you mentioned the Kardashian shows. I think I've watched about 10 minutes and I blushed more than I have the past 10 years :D

Tim June 7, 2012 at 3:59 PM  

Apple pie is AMAZING! I had some in France with some vanilla and cinnamon ice cream. Delicious!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates