How Low Can You Go

Photo and Some

>> Thursday, April 5, 2012

Ekphrasis Post. Go to flickr.com/explore and write a post inspired by the image. Can you link it to your health focus? Don’t forget to post the image! 


http://www.flickr.com/photos/cubagallery/4892874921/in/photostream/


Here is the link to my photo.  It is a picturesque beach.  I LOVE the beach.  I don't know what is it but I love the water, the heat, the sand.  My dream is to be at a comfortable weight that I can wear a bikini on a great beach vacation.  I am hoping that this will be able to happen on day....


I went to the gym last night and went hard.  I also made an appointment with a physiotherapist to look at my wrist because it is not getting better and I am starting to get worried.


I found out that I can access the downtown gym location once a week on my membership and guess what classes they have there? CROSSFIT!!!!!!!!  Yes!  I am going to try and attend crossfit classes downtown once a week.  I am going to go tonight, I am so excited.


To add to this excitement , I am going to see Hunger Games tomorrow, woot woot!

1 comments:

Trina April 5, 2012 at 4:23 PM  

CrossFit rocks! It makes you actually think you can kick sombody's ass!!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates