How Low Can You Go

Back To Running

>> Monday, April 30, 2012

     A friend of mine from the running clinic informed me on Friday that she got a spot in the Ottawa Half Marathon.  This renewed me.  I was sure that I was going to walk the race, but now that I know that she will be there (we will actually be going and staying together).  Now that I know I will have a buddy, I actually have to train.  As you can see from the sidebar the race is in 26 days.  We went for a 7.5k run yesterday and it went well.  Then on Sunday I did 5.6K.


Yeah me!

2 comments:

Yum Yucky April 30, 2012 at 11:14 AM  

Yay, YOU! you're gonna do great!

Tim April 30, 2012 at 5:35 PM  

Good luck! Keep focused, train hard and you'll do great!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates