How Low Can You Go

Trying to Get Back Into It

>> Sunday, October 6, 2013

     I have been in the UAE for little over a month and my physical activity has become non-existent since I started working.  I have had enough of this.  This week I am moving into my apartment and I am looking to get some routine back in my life.  There is a fitness group that holds classes at a school near me and I am going to check them out later this week and unless they are terrible (I don't see why they would be)  I am going to join and try to go every night to various classes that they offer.
   I am getting my fridge and stove delivered on Thursday, so I will be able to cook again!  Yeah!! No more eating out, no more hotel living, I am so excited!

Thanks for staying with me!

2 comments:

Isagenix October 6, 2013 at 10:57 PM  

Good for you! Joining a workout class is great especially if you make connections there and have people who will keep you accountable. Don't forget you can do silly things like dance during commercials while you are watching t.v. or when you are working on the computer put a timer for a ten minute jog in place.

Sounds nice that your apartment is coming together.

Anonymous,  November 8, 2013 at 10:58 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates