How Low Can You Go

Zumba in The UAE

>> Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Hello again!  Last night I went to Zumba at the hotel.  It was 10$ and very fun.  I worked up a sweet and I brought along my American friend who had never done Zumba before and she loved it.  I am not sure how long I am going to be at the hotel, but I would really like to look into taking some of the classes.  They have pilates, power training, water aerobics and more.  I don’t mind paying or even buying a pass but I don’t want to pay for a month or three if I am not going to be in the hotel that long.

Now that there is no more breakfast box, I have to be at breakfast at 5:30 am and I only have about 15 minutes to eat before I have to leave.  I try and have some fruit and some protein. Today I had watermelon and a piece of steak, coffee with milk and juice.  Living in the hotel and eating out all the time is killing me, but I am really trying to make it work.  I have to say that since I have been here I have not put on too much weight (maybe 5 pounds if that) and I am proud of that compared to some people.  Since it is so hot here it is easy to drink a liter or two of water a day compared to back in Montreal.  I hope that you are all well.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates