How Low Can You Go

Giving Up

>> Wednesday, April 24, 2013

   I think I have given up.  I still run yet I have not been in the gym in forever.  I don`t know how I once had so much motivation and now it is all gone.  Maybe it is because my future like so many things nowadays is in the cloud.
    I long for the days when I had organization in my life.  When I ate well and went for to the gym.  I am sure that I could have those days back but I am at a lose at how to get where I used to be.  I long for the days when I weighed 209 or even 214 hell even 223.  Every few months the numbers just keep climbing and I am at a lose at where to begin because I feel as if I have already thrown in the towel.

Sigh.
    

4 comments:

Stellah in the City April 24, 2013 at 12:58 PM  

Never, ever give up on yourself. Life is hard and at best unpredictable. As you have said many times before, it's a lifestyle change. As long as you make small changes that you will be able to maintain, you are on the right track. The loss will come gradually and it'll be more permanent. What has been working for me is portion control. I would like to suggest that you make that your focus until you have stability, rhythm and routine. Keep enjoying this life changing journey you are embarking on. I recently moved cities and it's been crazy. I can only imagine what it's like to move countries.

Keep up the good work. I'll be praying with you for the best in all spheres.

Katelyn April 24, 2013 at 9:09 PM  

Don't give up. You can do it! I've been in that place many times before and it somehow feels darker and scarier because you know you've been successful before but somehow just can't get back on track to where you need to be. Find a new thing to focus on. That's what usually helps me. Forget about the scale for a little and sign up for a new class or train for a race or something like that to just change focus. Being healthy is a LIFELONG choice. Don't give up on yourself. You are strong!

Anonymous,  April 24, 2013 at 11:12 PM  

Girl don't give up! Don't give up! DON'T GIVE UP! Believe me, I know what you are going through because I also have been lazy lately and of course the weight is slowly creepy back up. But I can't let it stress me out......I just have to put in the hard work again. Think of it this way, you worked hard to lose the pounds before so you know you can do it again. Let's do this together! :)

Pauline April 25, 2013 at 4:18 AM  

You are NOT giving up. Smack that negative Nelly in the chops and do not give up. Your doing fantastic. Remember two steps forward one step back. (still making progress). x <3

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates