How Low Can You Go

A New Toy and other news

>> Thursday, April 25, 2013

     First of all let me say thank you for your kind words yesterday.  I know that this sounds so cliche, but it was what I needed, I always seem to forget the big picture.  Yes, I am up in my weight, but I am still down from my highest.
     I went online last night and ordered a Polar FT4,  I figured I need something new to help me get back to the gym and I am hoping that this is it.  I read countless reviews and everyone seems to talk highly of this Polar.  I know quite a few bloggers use it also.

I am hoping that I can get back into classes/cardio/hot yoga/weight training and track my calorie usage and heart rate.  I am super competitive so I am hoping that I can try and beat my numbers on each day that I use it.

So it is official, I have been offered an in person interview to teach in the Middle East.  My interview will be in Toronto on May 16th, pray for me.  I am excited, scared and nervous. If you want to read more about that journey, I have started another blog.  Black Girl in Abu Dhabi will chronicle my journey to (hopefully) teach Science in Abu Dhabi.


If you have this watch what do you think of it?

4 comments:

Anonymous,  April 25, 2013 at 10:39 AM  

Yayyyy I know the interview is gonna go great. I can't wait to see all the beautiful pics and hear about your adventures in Abu Dhabi.

Yum Yucky April 25, 2013 at 11:59 AM  

oh my gosh! Totally gonna follow your journey. That's fantastic. :)

Unknown April 25, 2013 at 1:20 PM  

Cool! Do you need a heart rate strap with that watch? Let me know if you like it, I need one too!

Good luck on your interview!

Overweight in SoCal April 27, 2013 at 12:32 AM  

Yay sounds so exciting!!! All the best on your interview

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates