How Low Can You Go

Hot Yoga Revisited

>> Wednesday, June 19, 2013

     Hello!  I hope that this post fines you all well.  I have been back on the hot yoga bandwagon because my studio is giving 5$ karma classes every weekend in June.  I love hot yoga but at 20$ a class and 100$ a month for an unlimited membership, I find it impossible to be a member.  I have been taking advantage of the Community Classes (taught by a hot yoga teacher in training, also 5$) and Karma classes during the week.  If you are interested in trying hot yoga I would suggest that you look for a karma/community class in your neighbourhood and try it out.
     Yesterdays class was a power class (Very cardiovascular, constantly flowing through poses, more advanced postures) it was so hard that by the end I thought that I was going to throw up.  I didn't and I felt great after.

Hope that everyone is having a great day!

9 comments:

Previously Plump... in progress June 21, 2013 at 8:12 PM  

Hey :)
I'm not sure you remember me. I had a blog a few years ago, and we used to follow each other. Anyway, I've just started another one, and saw you on my old blogroll - you're still blogging, I can't believe it - good for you :)
Anyway, I'll be reading again! My new blog is at: www.previouslyplumptake2.blogspot.com
Talk soon :)

bariatric bypass surgery June 23, 2013 at 8:12 AM  

hi,
regular diet along with the exercises makes the body fit...

Anonymous,  July 5, 2013 at 1:54 AM  

Dieting should never be harmful to our body. Losing weight is never an easy task that's why ultimatefatburner.com to help by providing sensible information.

Alison July 8, 2013 at 10:57 AM  

I've never liked the term dieting, but prefer calling it a lifestyle change. Dieting is too periodic and it makes you think of starving the body which can often lead to more harm than good.

Anonymous,  July 11, 2013 at 11:09 PM  

My friends had trouble losing weight to but they have finally found a system that works for them at this site http://tinyurl.com/jvlmqj6

Charl July 27, 2013 at 5:05 AM  

I totally agree with Alison. Dieting does not work, but a change of diet does work. It's not easy, buy gradually get rid of the bad stuff, introduce some good stuff,make it a habit - that works.

Unknown July 29, 2013 at 8:01 PM  

Thanks, it did find me well. I'm in China right now!

Unknown August 12, 2013 at 6:40 AM  

Good article, Did you know that most people are actually overweight because they are malnourished? Get the facts about fat and losing weight by visiting => www.fat-loss-factor.com

Sally September 2, 2013 at 5:34 AM  

Calling it a lifestyle change is much better then a diet. I agree 100%

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates