How Low Can You Go

Down

>> Saturday, March 14, 2015



    I am 6.4 pounds down since I started my dietbet on Monday. I am ecstatic. I went out to a friend's birthday dinner in Dubai and I looked great. 

  I am also happy to report that I made excellent food choices. I had one drink (passion fruit Mojito), spicy tuna as an entree and a Kobe beef salad for my main dish. I also only had a few bites of bday cake (in all honesty it tasted nasty). 
    I am pissed because I made it to the gym today but I left my earphones at home. I swear I have to learn to keep a pair in the car like I used to at home. I think I am going to in earths in a pair of wireless earphones too. I am almost out of the 250s this is very exciting. Once I am back in the 230s then it is down to business. I think I was 233 or 238 when I moved here a year and a half ago. so getting back to that number will be great. Have a great weekend. 

6 comments:

Anonymous,  August 19, 2015 at 7:18 AM  

Miss Haneefa, you look great. The most important you are seeing your progress to lose weight. Continue your journey to lose weight and I believe that you can do that. For some help, don't forget that Intreviews can help and guide you to become physically fit and healthy.

Unknown November 4, 2015 at 5:27 AM  


Congratulations! You look stunning. I plan on looking that great at your age. Your hair looks perfect in this picture :)

http://www.healthbeautybuzzy.com/how-to-lose-weight-fast-lose-losing-weight/


Animal Stak December 23, 2015 at 9:20 AM  

Very good. Awesome! But remember, just a friendly reminder, it is not a good idea to skip meals. Skipping meals will only cause your body to crave more, which can put you in a position to eat too much food. Eat three times a day, even if you are not hungry.

Dana October 14, 2016 at 5:06 AM  

Really loved your post! Keep it up! Stay healthy and fit!

Unknown December 8, 2016 at 9:38 PM  

Have you tried many thing to lose weight...and not go any result...than mail us and get superb amazing 3week challenge and get rid of overweight and look perfect and smarter. Here it the mail id contact soon on --------- weightlosson@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates