How Low Can You Go

Dietbet

>> Monday, March 9, 2015

   I joined a Dietbet. For those of you that don't know what that is, it is an online forum in which a group of people pledge to lose 4% of their weight in 4 weeks. You have to place a 'bet' usually 25-50$ mine was 30$. Everyone that reaches their goal, splits the pot. Right now there are 124 players at 30$ each. I have to lose 10.3 pounds to meet my goal. Even if I don't get to the goal, I think this will be a cool event.


Wish me luck! 

6 comments:

Javonte,  March 10, 2015 at 2:25 PM  

Yeah, I joined DietBet, too!
I'm also following a dieting program, http://wp.me/p5NIsT-k. It's working great!

Nalan March 24, 2015 at 6:07 PM  

I tried and very successful :) I lose my weight and I'm happy! I bought a Green Coffee here:http://www.chlorogen800.com/ct/314376

Weight Loss May 22, 2015 at 11:03 AM  

If you really want to weight loss then don’t waste your time. Visit this site amazingly I loss my 10 kg weight within week. http://carenfitness.com
Weight Loss

Unknown June 7, 2017 at 5:14 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown June 7, 2017 at 5:29 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown June 7, 2017 at 5:39 AM  

Great blog. Very good weight loss ideas. Thanks a lot. Keep updating.Our Best Seller will help you look good and feel great. Experience the powerful combination of Plexus Slim, Accelerator+ and Block. When combined with a healthy diet and exercise, these three products can help you finally manage your weight!Plexus slim review

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates