How Low Can You Go

When Life Gives You Spinach...

>> Thursday, March 28, 2013

     Make a smoothie!

    I heard about this Dr. Oz 3-Day Detox and I really wanted to try it.  I went to the store and bought all the ingredients.  Basically you are drinking four shakes a day.  I made the first shake to drink on Tuesday and it was soooo nasty that I scrapped the whole thing.  The problem was I had purchased all these ingredients.  So now I am doing my own thing using the ingredients that I purchased.  The lucky thing is that everything I bought are things that I normally eat (kale, spinach, mangoes  etc...)  One of the things that I bought was a huge bag of spinach from Costco , so now everything that I make has to have spinach in it to ensure that I don't waste the bag.
     Last night I made a spinach and strawberry smoothie with coconut water and vanilla yogurt.  DELICIOUS!
     For lunch today I have a spinach salad with mango, avocado and red onion with an orange mustard dressing. Yum squared.
     I am also getting together with an old running buddy to go for a run tomorrow.  Yeah!  I hope that I can make it.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Unknown March 30, 2013 at 1:16 PM  

I love spinach! When live gives me spinach...I sautee it! LOL! Good luck with Detox.

Unknown March 30, 2013 at 3:02 PM  

I'm loving your blog!! It's really great to know that I'm not going through this journey alone!!!

The Making Of A Skinny Chick - Dating & Dieting Blog

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates