How Low Can You Go

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner

>> Tuesday, January 15, 2013

     The first week of me getting back on track for 2013 is done and I must say that I am proud of myself.  I went from 235 to 230! Down 5 pounds!  Yeah!  Next week's goal is to drop another 4 pounds.  In February, I am planning to do a week of juicing and I am going to see how that works.  I have never done a juice fast before and I am really curious to see how my body will react.
  
     Last night at the gym the worst thing happened, my iPod died mid workout.  ARGH!  I was so pissed.  Luckily I had already done 40 minutes of cardio so I was OK with that.  I had also gone for a walk during the day at work, so I didn't feel so bad.

    This is the first season that I am actually watching The Biggest Loser and I am not sure what I think about the show yet.  The only good thing I have to say is that it is good to see that these people are working their asses of (literally) at the gym 5 hours a day and are only losing 2 and 4 pounds.  This makes me feel good that when I lose 2 pounds in a week it isn't too shabby and I should not beat myself up over it.

Have a great week!

5 comments:

Ro January 15, 2013 at 9:14 AM  

5 lbs!! yessss
Great job.
YEah the Biggest Loser was a FAV show of ine..but I would cry soo much..lol
Then when Jillian left I haven’t watched it since. I hear she's back but I’m not emotionally stable enough to watch..ha.

Unknown January 15, 2013 at 10:51 AM  

Congrats on those 5lbs! Way to get the New Year Started!

I love juicing! as long as you juice more veggies than fruit, your body should adjust fine! I only say that because juicing to much fruit = too much sugar which will eventually cause weight gain. When you are ready, check out the website http://www.rebootwithjoe.com/ but there are alot of resources online for juice fasting! Good Luck!

High Heels & Good Meals! January 15, 2013 at 11:10 AM  

Awesome! Congrats on those 5 pounds! I need to shed about 15-20! I have been so lazy. Good luck with juicing.

Mizz White January 15, 2013 at 2:05 PM  

Yaaaasssss girl!!! Yaaaassss!!!! 5lbs down. Way to go!!! Letme know how juicing goes. I like to chew too much. LOL

Anonymous,  January 20, 2013 at 1:51 AM  

Juicing works... I lots 25lbs in a month. I juiced for a soild week then every other weekend. I have gained 5lbs back since stopping but it was a great jump start

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates