How Low Can You Go

Friend Makin' Monday! On A Monday!

>> Monday, September 10, 2012

Hello!
   I hope that this finds you well.  I went on the scale for my monthly weigh in and it was a disaster, 225 I am up 8 pounds YIKES!!!  Gotta get back at it.  #FAIL.  I also had to return my Asics on Saturday.  I went on the treadmill and I was getting pain in the arches of my feet so I exchanged them for Nike Lunargilde 4's.

Hopefully these will be better.



Safire posted this on her page.

    


Have You Ever? 

 1. Jumped out of an airplane? No sorry.

 2. Lived alone? Yup. That is my current living situation and I love it!  I also lived alone when I was in Japan.

3. Met a celebrity? I met Lil John once as well as Rupee (singer of "Tempted to Touch").  When I was in Japan I also met the dancehall reggae artist Elephant Man.

4. Said something to someone that you immediately regret saying? Can't think of a specific incvident but I am sure that it has happened.

5. Had a manicure/pedicure? Yes! Last weekend was the last time.

6. Gotten a hickey? Yup

7. Owned a pet that was not a dog or a cat? No, I have never really owed a pet.

8. Been outside of your home country? Yes. I have been blessed to have been to quit a few places in the world. USA (I'm Canadian), Trinidad, Spain, Portugal, England, Venezuela, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Panama, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia  Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea.  Wow, I can't believe it!

9. Kissed your best friend? Nope.

10. Eaten food that fell on the floor? 5 second rule right!?

11. Met someone online? Yup, I have had some good and some bad experiences.


12. Been on TV? I was on TV a few times in Japan clapping in the audience of various shows.

13. Had braces? No.  I am lucky that I have pretty nice teeth. They are my prized possesion.


14. Gone skinny dipping? Yup once.

15. Been to the opera? Nope, not really interested.  I have been to see the Phantom of the Opera, does that count?

16. Been caught making out by a policeman? No, not a policeman.  park security.

17. Sung in public? Karaoke is the farthest I have goon.

18. Handed out candy on Halloween? Yes, but I haven't done it in years

19. Been snowed in? Not really, I have shovelled myself out.  I have had snow days at school though.

20. Fallen in front of other people? I am sure that I have.


21. Cheated on a test? Nope

22. Regretted saying “I love you” to someone? No.

23. Finished a meal in a restaurant and realized that you didn’t have your wallet? No.Thank God.


24. Shot a gun? Yes, when I was in Vietnam, I went to the shooting range and shot an AK 47.

25. Heard a song that was written for (or about) you? Nope.



After filling this out, I am having deja vu like I have done this before.....

Have a great week!

5 comments:

safire September 10, 2012 at 11:26 AM  

That's crazy you shot a gun in Vietnam! I've been wanting to go to the shooting range just to learn in case of a zombie apocalypse.

....


Have a wonderful week!!!

Overweight in SoCal September 10, 2012 at 8:40 PM  

If they hurt they gotta go back. Hope the new tennies do the the trick. Good luck with the weight loss

Honeybee September 11, 2012 at 6:41 AM  

No.20! Lol that's the most embarrassing moments I have encounter so far.

http://healthybeautifulblog.blogspot.com

Mizz White September 11, 2012 at 2:11 PM  

Try some different insoles with your shoes. I did that with my Brooks' and they worked wonders!

Tim September 18, 2012 at 5:01 PM  

Wow, you've been to SO many countries! Jealous!!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates