How Low Can You Go

Are You Some Kind Of Health Nut?

>> Saturday, May 7, 2011

This is what I was asked today. I went to a group interview and had lunch with one of the fellow candidates. We went to a place that was serving breakfast, I ordered a cheddar and bacon omelette with brown toast, I then asked to replace the home fries with fruit, they said they do not do that, but could replace it with tomato slices. I agreed to this. The girl I was with then said, "What are you some kind of health nut?". I explained a bit about my weight loss journey and that seemed to intrigue her. She congratulated me and that was the end of that. Has anything like this ever happened to you? Do people make comments about your healthy meal choices?"

6 comments:

Shannie (akaSolidice242) May 7, 2011 at 9:43 PM  

It's nice when persons are intrigued in a good why by your choices. I haven't ever had that happen to me though because I dont think I have ever really made healthy choices when I went out to eat. Strange now that I am thinking about it...

Healthier Me May 8, 2011 at 2:09 AM  

YES! Whenever I eat peas or put spinach in my smoothies people say Ewww, or my mom will say "When are you going to start back eating Real Food?" ...Uhh I didn't know McDonalds and Burger King were considered real food.

Thirteenlbs May 8, 2011 at 8:09 AM  

Ya, people ask me ALL the time. I just keep it movin.

Shea May 8, 2011 at 11:25 AM  

All the time! Like eating healthy is some type of trend or something. Or the quiz me like I don't know what I am talking about, lol. It's annoying sometimes.

Tim May 8, 2011 at 3:34 PM  

At work I always used to ask the restaurant staff to replace the chips (fries) with vegetables yet each day they would tell me it's not allowed. Now they've got fed up with me asking and just do it LOL

Ro May 9, 2011 at 9:03 AM  

I get it EVERY SINGLE DAY.....and that shit gets on my last nerve

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates