How Low Can You Go

19.5

>> Sunday, May 8, 2011

     That is how many kilometers I ran today!  It is hard to believe that I started running a year ago and now I am almost done a half marathon distance. 1.5 more and I am at the half marathon distance. To all those of you running, if you like it stick with it.  This activity makes me feel so good, so free.

This my mom Icis on her wedding day in 1978. Happy Mother's Day Mom!  I love you more than anything, if I can one day be half the mother you are, I will consider my job done.  I love you.

4 comments:

Anonymous,  May 9, 2011 at 8:10 AM  

You are a running machine. So motivating to me.

Ro May 9, 2011 at 9:03 AM  

Your mom is beautiful...that skin...GIRRRLLL
and you are a BEAST with this running!! loves it!

GFS May 9, 2011 at 10:37 AM  

Why did I think this was a pic of Nina Simone?? I need your mom's turban!!! She is rocking it!

Tim May 9, 2011 at 3:25 PM  

Seriously amazing. I hope I can achieve something similar in the future. I always think about how brilliant youve done everytime I start my C25K and it inspires me to keep going.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates