How Low Can You Go

Detox

>> Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I am WAY up on the scale and I feel like crap (mentally and physically). I have decided to do a little detox for the next two days to get my body back in gear.  Today and tomorrow, I will eat breakfast (oatmeal and fruit) and for the rest of the day I will cleanse my system.  I will have warm water with either freshly squeezed lime juice, fresh ginger or fresh mint.  I will drink this for the rest of the day as I see fit.  I am hoping that this will cleanse my system a bit, because I am feeling very bloated and all around gross.  I have been reading a few things on detoxifying my body and I find it VERY interesting.  I think I am going to try a few things this summer and let you know how it goes.

WINNER!

The winner of the magazine is Vilese over at Big Girl Chronicles !
Thanks to all who participated.

7 comments:

M June 30, 2010 at 4:11 PM  

I hope you feel better! I was reading Dr. Oz's You on a Diet book, and he says the best way to detox is to do a 24 hour fast. Of course, diabetics probably shouldn't do that. I don't know if you are diabetic, but I know that I was borderline, and I probably shouldn't do it myself. Good luck!

Laura June 30, 2010 at 8:51 PM  

Hey! Just came across your page! I graduated w/ a nutrition/dietetics degree and was interested in your blog! Good luck w/ the weight loss!! looks like you're trying hard! :) YOU CAN DO IT! The less you think about it.. and the more you have a positive outlook on it.. you'll lose it quicker :)

Chayah June 30, 2010 at 8:54 PM  

Woohoo!! Thanks in advance for the mag, can't wait to check it out. Hope you feel better. When I wasn't feeling well the other day I took a spoonful of Great plains bentonite detox. I keep a bottle with me at all times. I take it when I don't feel well, if my face breaks out and even put it in my hair. I will detox and cleanse in a hot minute.

LeeLee June 30, 2010 at 11:58 PM  

I hope you feel better and good luck on the fast!!!

Congratulations Vilese!!! :D

erica July 1, 2010 at 9:15 AM  

I seriously need to do a detox. My wedding is soon and I wanted to lose 15 lbs by august and my weight is just going up not down so I am flipping out! Good luck to you!

xo

PhluffyPrincess July 1, 2010 at 5:29 PM  

Sounds like a good plan...please let us know how you feel about the detox as you go through it and as you finish up. I'd be interested to know more about your process.

Rheina July 1, 2010 at 8:13 PM  

I'm sure you will, but do let us know how you feel after the detox. I've considered it before, but wasn't sure what was the best way to go about it.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates