How Low Can You Go

Blog Make Over and Workout Song Sundays

>> Sunday, June 27, 2010

TADA!  This is the new layout of my blog that I won in the contest!  I am so happy with how everything turned out.  My blog looks beautiful! 

THANKS A MILLION!

to Selena at Workout Barby who designed and put this whole thing together.  She worked countless hours and I could not have done a better job myself.  The color combo is perfect, the fonts, the signature, it truly captures me!  I hope all my beloved readers like it, because I LOVE IT!

     30 Day Shred is going, Jillian and I are still in a love/hate relationship, she loves to inflict pain and I hate it.  Day 3 today of level 2 and I will not lie, I had to do it in two parts, is that wrong?  For more details on Jillian torturing me, click on the tab on the top.
      
     I got a wedding invite for my good friend's sister's wedding in September.  Now I have another goal besides my 30th birthday.  I am going to see where I am at when my birthday rolls around (hopefully under 200) and work from there. I would love to get a dress in a size 14, that would be AMAZING.

  The 5K is in less than 6 days. Today I did a 1 minute walk/10 min run twice with a 5 min run added, I covered about 4 K in 36 minutes, according to some Grade 8 math, I will finish the 5K in about 43-44 minutes, I can deal with that.

     My parents had some people in from out of town,  so they had a huge Trinidadian style brunch: curried shrimp and roti, saltfish and bake, mauby, sweatbread, YUMMY!  I had a bit of saltfish, bake and curried shrimp.  Really trying to have another loss this week.

I have decided that on Sunday I will post a song that I am currently feeling and hopefully you will like it too, download it and rock to it all week while you work out!  Today's song is Memories by David Guetta feat. Kid Cudi. Enjoy!


Have a great week!  Aquafitness tomorrow (do I even know where my bathing suit is?)

10 comments:

Lindsay June 27, 2010 at 8:14 PM  

I LOVE IT!!!!!!! SO cute!!!!

GFS June 27, 2010 at 8:27 PM  

I love the new layout and I love to add new songs to my workout playlist! Good lookin out!

erica June 27, 2010 at 8:56 PM  

Layout looks fab! Too cute

xo

LeeLee June 27, 2010 at 10:20 PM  

Yes I love the new layout, she did a GREAT job on it!!! The siggy is Hot!!!

Chayah June 27, 2010 at 11:10 PM  

LOVE the new layout! Very nice! Good lawd that brunch sounds good..now I would have been weak right then. You have a good nite as well!

LC June 28, 2010 at 12:54 AM  

Nice! I'm liking the new layout!

Ro June 28, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

Loving the layout...the colors are my type of favor...
hope your weekend was FAB!
Size 14 here you come!!!!

PhluffyPrincess June 28, 2010 at 10:18 PM  

the new layout is fabulous! and its really nice to have an event goal...and i'm sure you will be in a 14!!!

Nona July 2, 2010 at 5:40 PM  

The new layout looks tres FAB!!! What a wonderful prize to have won!!!

So you are of Trinidadian heritage!!! Lucky Gal!!! Curried shrimp and roti, saltfish and bake, mauby and sweetbread!!! Best food on the planet, hope you had teeny weeny portions.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates